Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More Critters in Cornwall

What a full weekend we had!  Can you believe everything that we fit in to just three days.  I can't wait to get back to Cornwall.  I'm thrilled that I got to share that experience with my daughter.  

One last stop so Sugar Bear could see some more animals.   


The Tamar Otter & Wildlife Center was relaxing and interesting, tons of animals and a friendly informed staff.    I'll let the pictures show you the fun. 















 We strolled through the forest at our leisure to see how many animals we could spot. 










After a final wave goodbye to the Otters, we were on our way back to London.  Thanks for following along as we traveled through a lovely corner of England.  
 

xoxo
Selena

P.S.  I can't believe it's been a month since we were in Cornwall.  Summer is flying by so quickly.  I still have some more of SB's trip to share with you, including a trip to Harry Potter Studios and the London Zoo.  Last weekend I went to a bloggers conference and met some wonderful new friends.  We also visited the Taste of London which was a blast!  We're coming up on the six month anniversary of this expat experience, so stay tuned for my Well Expat Check up next week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you!